Friday, June 22, 2012


Sorry that I have been MIA.  My laptop cord died and my loving husband ordered me a new one.  I do not have a lot of technical knowledge so I was unable to post from my phone.  There probably is some way to do so, but I am technology challenged!

Losing weight and getting physically fit takes time.  I have to keep reminding myself to be patient.  If I don't see the results that I want when I want, I get frustrated and go on to something new that I too get frustrated with.  This has been a continuous cycle and it stops now!  I am tired of starting over/or trying something new before I give what I am trying a chance.  The only thing that I have seen consistent results with has been Shakeology along with doing a fitness program.  I am currently down 13 lbs since January!

I want to help others stay focused and lose weight or become more fit.  This fitness mission I am on isn't just about me, it is about anyone who wants to join me and helping those who need it.  Some people need a little push to become healthier, I know that I did.  I have lost over 35 lbs before and I WILL do it again.  I have more weight to lose this time but I know that I can and WILL do so.  No more starting over for me because I am not going to quit, I am in this to make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment