Saturday, June 16, 2012



A majority of my day was spent at Walmart while I waited for the oil to be changed in the van.  That was the second Walmart that we went to because the first one we stopped at didn't have a Tire and Lube Department.  So, we spent time walking around getting some exercise in for the day.

Tonight was my date night with my oldest daughter.  We went to watch a friend's daughters' dance recital.  It was awesome to watch these girls dance.  However, there was cake served after the event was over.  I did have a piece, but the smallest piece that I could find.  I then took my daughter to get an ice cream cone and I drank tea instead of having one myself.

I didn't get my real workout in until 10:20 pm.  I didn't really feel like working out but I knew that I would regret it if I didn't take the time to better myself.  So, I put my DVD in my computer and took it in the bathroom.  Yes you read that right, the bathroom.  I did my workout in there because both of my daughters were sleeping, my husband was playing his PS3 in the living room and my mother-in-law was sitting at the kitchen table.  So, really my only option was the bathroom if I didn't want anyone to watch me.  I am happy that I did get it in because I feel great.  That is one step in the right direction to improving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment