Saturday, June 23, 2012


I am so excited about starting a Beachbody Challenge to help others as I help myself!  I feel like my body is under construction as the picture above states.  I know that there is a fit and smaller me inside, I have seen her before when I was fit and in shape.  I am SO excited to start Turbo Fire tomorrow!  This program is awesome!  I will be doing the Turbo Fire Prep Schedule to increase my fitness level.  Once completed I will start the regular Turbo Fire workout schedule.  I am looking forward to doing the HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts.  The keep your body burning fat hours after you finish working out!  How awesome is that?  I am on a mad mission for fitness, not just my own but for others as well!  Comment below if you want to join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment