Tuesday, June 12, 2012



Nothing exciting happened today.  I was in training for work and of course there were bagels offered as always.  Unfortunately, I did have one then two.  I blame this on my lack of self control.  I am working on gaining better self control but it is a work in progress.  It started with my lack of self control to get up on time, so I woke up an hour late (the time I should have been leaving) and didn't make my Shakeology drink.  That was mistake number one because it does help curve my hunger and cravings as well as serving as the "healthiest meal of the day."  Mistake number two and three were the bagels.  It was a good thing that I wasn't that hungry when I came home from work, so I made a small Greek salad (pictured above) and the salad dressing.  The salad dressing recipe is from the Beachbody Ultimate Reset and it is AWESOME!  They also have another good vinaigrette recipe that I like.   I am looking forward to August when I will be redoing the Ultimate Reset because the recipes are THAT good!  I ended the night on a good note, I have my Greek salad (a larger version) prepared for lunch tomorrow and a bowl of fresh fruit (blackberries, blueberries and strawberries) and a bag of black seedless grapes to snack on.  I am already making tomorrow a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment