Monday, June 11, 2012


I have decided that I need to apply more discipline in my efforts to better my health.  This means that I must do the right things, even when no one is watching.  I WANT to lose weight, eat better and become fit, BUT I haven't taken a lot of action towards those desires.  I have outlined some of the steps that I need to take and have listed them below.
  • Plan meals - I will routinely plan my family's meals on ahead of time.  I will also prepare any prep work the night before that will help me save time in preparing the meals when I get home from work.
  • Tracking my progress - I will record my workouts and weight losses in the WOWY gym on the Beachbody website as well as track what I eat and drink.
  • Team up with an accountability partner - I will start a Beachbody Challenge Group to hold myself accountable as well as help others along the way.
  • Believe - I will believe that I CAN and WILL lose the weight and gain a higher level in fitness that I desire.
I believe that I have let my fear of failure hold me back from my fitness goals, but not anymore!  My next question is who will join me in my efforts?  I am willing to help anyone who would like to go on this journey with me.  I will be starting a Beachbody Challenge Group beginning on July 9th.  Please let me know if you would like more information!  Do it soon because I only have five spots left!


No comments:

Post a Comment