Wednesday, June 27, 2012


I think that I have figured out why my most recent attempts to lose weight failed.  It was because I was interested and not committed.  I am now 100% committed to not only losing weight but to become more fit and to help others reach their fitness goals.  I truly enjoy helping other people and it feels great to know that I might have made a difference in someone's life.

I will not accept excuses for myself anymore.  Yes I am a busy working parent but so are a lot other men and women.  There are a significant amount of people who are raising kids on their own who don't have a spouse or the luxury of their mother-in-law living with them.  I realized that I need to leverage (not take advantage of) their help and focus on my fitness journey.

I used to stress over when and where I would fit in my workout because I didn't want to work out in front of anyone.  I used to try to get it in before the girls would go to bed but that made our night time routine too hectic.  So, I came up with a solution that some may see a bit odd.  I workout right after the girls go to bed.  That is usually around 8:15 pm.  I know that doesn't seem odd does it?  Well, WHERE I work out is the odd thing.  I workout in our bathroom.  Yes, you read that right!  I can close the door and workout in front of a mirror.  I take my laptop, my Turbo Fire workout and my water and I feel great when I am done.

I am 100% committed to this fitness mission of mine and no more excuses!  I will only accept results!



No comments:

Post a Comment