Tuesday, June 26, 2012


I have trouble managing my time.  I used to manage it to a "T" when I was in high school/college.  I would schedule when I was going to work on what assignment, when certain events were taking place and when I could have some "ME" time.  Most of the time I followed my schedule and I would be very productive.  When I would stray, I would feel very unorganized frustrated.

This is how I have felt since I had my first daughter because I quit scheduling things.  I would just try "to go with the flow" and get things done when I could.  My disorganization became worse when I had my second child.  Not only in my home life but at work.  This causes me to get frustrated, become forgetful and to feel overwhelmed.

Well, not anymore!  In order to make this fitness journey for myself and to help others along the way, it is a MUST that I become more organized.  I have goals and a vision for what I want to accomplish but I haven't been able to figure out how to get there.  I have figured out that I need to stay focused, organized and have a consistent schedule (meaning schedule most of what I need to do/complete).  I will still need to adjust my schedule when things arise (as they always do in life), I recognize that I need to be realistic.  I have things to accomplish and I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment