Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Clean Eating Adventure Begins!


It has been a while since I last posted.  I apologize for that.  I have been doing some serious thinking about what I eat and how it has been hindering my ability to lose weight.  So, tomorrow I begin my clean eating adventure.

I feel that I eat pretty healthy (except those indulgences that seem to occur more and more) but I am still not able to budge from a 13 lb loss yet.  Well, in order to lose weight you must eat right.  You cannot out exercise a bad diet.  I seem to sabotage myself.  Every time that I start losing, I get excited but afraid that I will fail AGAIN so I over indulge in not so healthy treats over and over again.  Well, no more.  I am going to try clean eating for a minimum of 30 days.

I know that this won't be easy since my immediate family isn't doing it with me but it is something that I want to do for myself.   The hardest part will be dinner and food preparation.  However, I am determined so I will find a way to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment