Sunday, June 10, 2012


I had another play date for my daughters today but this time it was at our place.  I made fruit salad (with the fruit that I got on sale) to munch on (picture above).  The kids loved it!  After we were swimming I gave the kids yogurt.  I know that I got a good workout walking around the pool with my 19 month old.

Tonight for dinner I made whole wheat pasta and spaghetti sauce.  I was going to have a salad but I wasn't that hungry.  So instead of stuffing myself, I just chose to eat less.

Once I get the girls to bed, I am going to run on the treadmill.  I plan to get in about 1.5 miles tonight.  I also want to do some arm workouts, time permitting.

I am looking forward to this week, it is my short 4 day work week.  I am not sure what I have planned for Friday (my day off) but it will have something to do with relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment