Saturday, June 9, 2012

Getting to know me

I am married to my wonderful husband and we have two beautiful daughters.  We live in Chula Vista, CA which is about 20 minutes south of San Diego, CA.  I have become a mommy on a mad fitness mission.   What this means is that I am on a mission to get my family started on a healthier path.  I plan on doing this by focusing on the importance of fitness and healthy eating.  How can I expect my daughters to eat healthy and stay active if I am not?

I have taken the first steps by starting Shakeology (the healthiest meal of the day) and fitting in some type of exercise daily.  I have lost 12 lbs since January but I need to be more proactive in losing weight and getting active.  It is time for me to stop being lazy and improve my health.  I do great when I am held accountable.  So, I decided to start this blog.  My intent is to blog everyday even if it isn't much.  I will talk about what I ate, what type of exercise I did, any obstacles that I faced and anything else that comes to mind.  I may even look for encouragement on occasion.  Feel free to share tips or any other information with me.  Thanks for reading!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment